1ClickDialer for iPhone (Support Page)
Please write to support for feature requests, issues, usage questions etc.
1ClickDialer is not produced by, licensed from, sponsored or endorsed by, or in any other way officially connected with Vonage®
Vonage® is a registered trademark of Vonage Marketing LLC. Click-2-Call® is a registered trademark of Vonage Marketing LLC.
-Special characters in username/password are not supported. Please change your username/password.
-This app will not work if Vonage discontinues 'Click-2-Call' service.
When I dial a number, my vonage phone is not ringing. Why?
Do I have to be at Home to use this app?
Phone Number Tips:
-Store your international numbers in correct format. + CountryCode PhoneNumber (Eg:+91 40 23160938)
-This app works fine with '011 CountryCode PhoneNumber' format for US and Canada customers.
-This app also works fine with '00 CountryCode PhoneNumber' format for UK customers.
-In dial pad, press and hold '0' to enter +.
-In dial pad, press and hold back arrow to delete an entire number.
-You can add the number you just entered into your iPhone address book (in vOnGo Premier only) by clicking "Add Contact" icon (bottom left in dial pad).
-You can sort your Favorites by clicking the 'Edit' button and then dragging a favorite using the right side handle to desired positing.
-You can delete a favorite by clicking the 'Edit' button, then 'red icon' and then 'Delete' button. Please remember that it only deletes it from favorites, not from your address book.
- Enter you Vonage account details in Settings tab.
- Verify your account details by clicking 'Verify Account Details'
- Go to 'Favorites' tab and click '+' icon to add frequently used numbers to your favorites list.
- Click on any favorite to call. If you don't have any favorites, click on '+' sign top right to add few.
- OR Click 'Dial' tab and then 'Contacts' icon to call any contact from your address book.
- Your Vonage phone will ring. When you answer your Vonage phone, it will automatically ring the number you wanted to call.
- Go to Settings tab to upgrade and to unlock more features.